- Romantic Date Hairstyles for Women
- Cute DIY Wedding Hair Tutorial
- Women Hairstyles for Greasy Hair
- Hairstyling Tips and Tricks for Round Faces
- Latest Celebrity Hair Transformations to Get Inspired By
- Stylish Winter Hair Color Trends 2013
- Best Rainy Day Hairstyles for Women
- Gorgeous Bun Hairstyles for Women
- Celebrities Who Have Gone Brunette from Blonde
- Lily Collins’ Best Hairstyles and Hair Colors
Dark Brown Hair Colors with Caramel Highlights
Brunette women are recommended to use dark brown hair colors with caramel highlights. It doesn’t greatly differ from your natural hair color; instead it provides you with lustrous brunette tresses.
If you are against dying, then you may apply caramel highlights and have a fresh and stylish look.
Celebrities who love dark brown hair with caramel highlights
Many celebrities have appeared on the red carpet styling caramel highlights with their dark brown hair. We can mention Natalie Portman, Lea Michele, Jessica Alba and others. They looked gorgeous in their stylish hair color.
Dark brown hair with caramel highlights
If brunettes want their hair to be outstanding, they should try caramel highlights on their brown hair. It will be a pleasant change for them. This shade will look ideal in case you have blue, green and brown eyes.
Dark brown hair with caramel and blond highlights
You are advised to use blond highlights to your brown hair only in case you have a light skin. Otherwise, you may use ombre or balayage shades.
Dark brown hair with caramel highlights and lowlights
If you consider that caramel is not your color, you may match it with lowlights in darker shades. It will provide you a graceful look.
Dark brown hair with caramel and red highlights
The combination of caramel and red highlights will be great on your dark brown hair. If you have auburn shades in your hair, the result will be fantastic.
Thus, let’s experiment with this fabulous caramel highlights on our dark brown hair.
See also: Caramel Blonde Hair Color Ideas