- Romantic Date Hairstyles for Women
- Cute DIY Wedding Hair Tutorial
- Women Hairstyles for Greasy Hair
- Hairstyling Tips and Tricks for Round Faces
- Latest Celebrity Hair Transformations to Get Inspired By
- Stylish Winter Hair Color Trends 2013
- Best Rainy Day Hairstyles for Women
- Gorgeous Bun Hairstyles for Women
- Celebrities Who Have Gone Brunette from Blonde
- Lily Collins’ Best Hairstyles and Hair Colors
Easy DIY Halloween Nail Art Designs
If you are already preparing for Halloween, but don’t have an idea how to paint your nails, go for these easy DIY Halloween nail art designs. They don’t require much effort and besides, they are very eye-catching and alluring.
Below we will introduce the best Halloween nail art designs.
1. Wear spring break nail art design
• Apply a base coat on your nails. Then choose one of your favorite colors, such as green and apply it on your nails in two coats.
• Take a brush and soak it in the black mani. Then paint an oval. You may paint it only on your pointer fingers.
• Fill the external part of your nails using a black mani and don’t pass over the green color.
• Finally, draw two nice eyes and a mouth with a black mani on the green shade. In this case a dotting tool will help you.
• You may also highlight the rest of your fingers by creating a half black and half green nail design. Apply a top coat and your easy DIY Halloween nail art design will be ready.
2. Try the blood-sprinkled nail art design for Halloween
• Apply a gray nail polish on your base coat and wait until it completely dries.
• Take a brush and create blobs using a red nail polish. Then take a dotting tool and put dots. Consider that the brush should contain little polish in order to be able to draw this Halloween nail art design.
• You should create an image of drips by joining the bobs.
• Applying a top coat is your last step. Thus, wearing this splendid nail art design you will be ready for Halloween.
3. Pull off a candy corn nail art design
• Apply a white nail polish on the base coat of your nails.
• Apply an orange nail polish on the half of your nail towards the tip. Try to make it opaque by doing vertical and horizontal movements.
• Create another stripe using a yellow mani. Apply it on half of the orange shade and you will get three different shades.
• Make your nails shine a little by applying a glitter manicure.
• Finally, apply a top coat and get the desired Halloween nail art design.
4. Wear spiderweb nail art design
• To get this nail art design for Halloween you should use a purple mani and a little glitter.
• Draw white stripes starting from one point. Try to choose different starting points for your nails.
• Get the spiderweb nail art design by joining the stripes with lines in various forms. Continue this process till you find no free place.
Thus, your prom look will be ready if you wear any of these easy DIY Halloween nail art designs.
For more inspiration, check out these stunning nail designs for Halloween!