- Cute DIY Wedding Hair Tutorial
- Women Hairstyles for Greasy Hair
- Stylish Winter Hair Color Trends 2013
- Gorgeous Bun Hairstyles for Women
- Hairstyling Tips and Tricks for Round Faces
- Latest Celebrity Hair Transformations to Get Inspired By
- Best Rainy Day Hairstyles for Women
- Celebrities Who Have Gone Brunette from Blonde
- Lily Collins’ Best Hairstyles and Hair Colors
- Romantic Date Hairstyles for Women
Side Braided Bun Tutorial
What’s so cool about a side braided bun is that it’s easy to do (it only takes a couple of minutes to get done) and looks so elegant! You can use this style for a casual or even formal look! For those who think that their hair is not long enough for such hairstyle, good news, this style can be done with long or short hair. Look through the tips below on how to do a side braided bun!
What you may need:
• a hair-tie
• about 6 bobby pins
Step 1: First thing you may have to do is separate the bang section of your hair, wrap it and pin for later. Pull a small section from both sides between pined up section and wrap them around the top for later.
Step 2: Make a messy bun above your neck. Make sure to twist your hair-tie once and make a bun. What you do next is wrap your hair-tie around the whole bun. It is recommended to secure your hair with pins at this point.
Step 3: Here is the most important part! Pull down the two side sections and braid them but try to not make them too tight so you will be able to “use” them later. Pull them back and over your bun and pin. Do the exact same with your bang section. Now, use some hairspray and be ready to enjoy compliments!
As you see the side braided bun tutorial is too easy not to try at least once! Take your tools and hands and experiment!
Also don’t miss Crown Braid Hair Tutorial from Free People
Image courtesy of Getty Images