- Cute DIY Wedding Hair Tutorial
- Women Hairstyles for Greasy Hair
- Stylish Winter Hair Color Trends 2013
- Gorgeous Bun Hairstyles for Women
- Hairstyling Tips and Tricks for Round Faces
- Latest Celebrity Hair Transformations to Get Inspired By
- Best Rainy Day Hairstyles for Women
- Celebrities Who Have Gone Brunette from Blonde
- Lily Collins’ Best Hairstyles and Hair Colors
- Romantic Date Hairstyles for Women
Essie Shearling Darling Winter 2013-2014 Collection
Don’t forget to put the new Essie Shearling Darling winter 2013 nail polish collection to the new season’s must have list before you start shopping for the new season! It is not a secret that the winter is arriving already and after enjoying a hot, unforgettable summer we all need to get away from our nostalgic memories and boost up our mood. This is one of the main things that our beloved label seems to have consulted before creating the new Essie nail polish line, as it comes up with fab nail polishes in diverse palette colors with a shimmery allure that seem so promising.
One of the best things about the new Essie Shearling Darling winter 2013 nail polish collection is that it brings up fab alternatives that not only will complete an everyday look but a formal one as well. In fact there are some adorable nail polishes in warm tones as well that will help you keep the positive mood even during the coldest winter days!
Now take a closer look to these amazing nail polishes and find your favorite ones!
- Shearling Darling – ebony red
- Sable Collar –shimmery cocoa plum
- Mind Your Mittens – black teal
- Toggle To The Top – sparkling red
- Parka Perfect – shimmery cashmere gray
- Warm & Toasty Turtleneck – pink angora
All these stunning pieces included in the new Essie Shearling Darling winter 2013 nail polish collection will be available starting this October at nails salons and online shops.